Driving our final stretch back home to Chicago, I couldn’t help reflect on all the amazing things that happened on this trip. It’s certainly been an adventure, one that I’ll never forget! One month on the road, 13 states visited, 7000+ miles driven and to show for it, I’ve learned a few truths:
1) There is Thai food, everywhere. Everywhere.
2) I love the hotel life; I love life on the road.
3) Someone needs to remaster all of Mitch Hedberg’s comedy recordings.
3.5) Gabriel Iglesias is much funnier when heard and not seen. Impersonations that are off the chain. Watch out, Michael Winslow.
4) The French certainly love to vacation in America.
5) Sprint is the worst. THE WORST.
6) One’s audio book is only as good as one’s aux cable will allow it to be.
7) The US is truly magnificent and I will never again take it for granted.